Translation is the process of rendering written texts—be they legal, commercial, medical, industrial, marketing, financial, automotive, or otherwise—from one language to another.
A good translation is an authentic piece of writing in the target language.
What gets translated?
- Official documents
- Reports and white papers
- Technical manuals and instructions
- Scholarly articles
- Books – non-fiction and literary
A translator must/should:
- Have an excellent command of all of their working languages
- Have superior writing skills in their mother tongue
- Be a subject matter expert of the field(s) that they translate
- Be able to use terminology and jargon accurately and in context
At Word Wide, we possess the brainpower, experience, and tools under our wing to take care of all of your translation needs.
We will do whatever it takes to ensure that you receive nothing less than a flawless product that is linguistically precise and of the highest possible standard.