Typesetting means preparing a text for reading. Quality typesetting shows your reader that you care.
- Arrange how the text is visually laid out
- Determine line spacing and font
- Decide on margins surrounding the text
- Set media query break points
Typesetting is used for both print and digital texts:
- Marketing materials
- Web content
Typesetters need to have:
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- A sharp eye
- Have a strong sense of colour and design
- Knowledge of printing and publishing technology
- Familiarity with various fonts and graphic styles
At Word Wide, we work with tremendously skilled team of typesetters who embody all of the above skills, and who are able to typeset your texts for publishing—no matter the language.