Having your web content and digital software localized ensures at your products and services carry across to your target audience(s) in a manner that suits their cultural and psychological expectations.
Localization boosts your global competitiveness and allows you to directly interact with your international clients.
What gets localised?
- Social media content
- Video games
- Is reader-focused
- Is anything but literal translation
- Considers the audience’s culture and social context
- Considers regional colour, if the target language is spoken in more than one country
Localization specialists must:
- Be intimately familiar with how the target audience thinks and ticks
- Be outstanding writers of the target language
- Know and research the target market as well
At Word Wide, we do all of this and more! We work with a content management system (CMS) that allows us to easily access, localise, and manage your web content and software.
We take pride in helping your brand thrive and speak for itself on the global market thanks to the power of high quality localization.